for the dough:
- 3 Pcs Eggs
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 Pk Vanilla sugar
- 3 tbsp Neutral oil
- Pinch of salt
- 125 g Instant or sifted flour
- 0,5 packet Baking powder
for the cream:
- 3 cups Sour cream a 200 g
- 75 g Preserving sugar 1: 1
- 1 Vanilla sugar
- 1 packet Paradise cream vanilla
- 250 g Sweet cream
- 1 packet Cream stiffener
- 3 -4 Dosen Mandarins
- 1 packet Red cake glaze
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- Whipped cream for decoration
Bake the base:
- I made the floor the day before. ----- To do this, break open the eggs, gradually pour in the sugar and vanilla sugar. This is best in the food processor. Add oil. Finally, stir in the flour mixed with baking powder just briefly. Grease a springform pan and line the bottom with baking paper. I laid them out with pre-cut parchment paper. I would not do it again because you will see the bumps on the edge later.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C hot air. Bake the base for about 25 minutes. Cool a little, turn out and carefully remove the baking paper. To let it cool down. ---- Place on a cake plate and surround with a cake ring.
- Let the tangerines drain well for a few hours. Possibly overnight. Collect the juice.
Prepare the cream:
- In a mixing bowl, first stir the sour cream with the sugar and vanilla sugar until smooth, and then stir in the paradise cream. I did that with the whisk. Carefully fold in approx. 1 can of well-drained mandarins, as well as the whipped cream.
- Spread the cream on the floor, smooth it out and put it in the refrigerator for 3 - 4 hours.
- Then spread the remaining mandarins on the cream. If you arrange them nicely, it looks especially good.
- Mix the cake topping with 1 vanilla sugar, mix with 250ml mandarin juice and bring to the boil. Cover the cake with it and cool again for an hour.
- Loosen the cake ring, decorate with whipped cream as desired and then enjoy. Delicious.
- Note 9: The cake can be completely prepared one day in advance. I think the bottom tastes even better the next day.