- 800 g Plaice fillet
- 500 g Fresh mushrooms
- 7 medium sized Jacket potatoes
- 2 size Panicle tomatoes
- 3 piece Spring onions fresh, cut
- 2 size Garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper from the mill
- 4 tablespoon Sunflower oil
- 1 lemon Lemon juice freshly squeezed from
- Peel the boiled and cooled potatoes and cut them into pieces. Cut the cleaned and stemmed mushrooms into slices. Scald the tomatoes with boiling water and peel off the skin. Cut into any small pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. At the beginning I put the potatoes on top. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Then spread the mushrooms, some of the tomatoes, spring onions and garlic over the top. Garnish with a little salt and pepper. Now give herbs from Provence on top. The quantities for spices are all approx. Everyone has to see for themselves how it fits.
- Spread the plaice fillets and the remaining tomatoes on top. Drizzle a little salt, pepper and a squirt of lemon juice on each fillet for a piquant taste. Finally, drizzle oil over everything and in between. The amount is again approx.
- Now everything on the middle rail in the oven at 180 ° upper and lower. Fry the bottom heat for approx. 20 minutes. Take out the tray and enjoy your meal.
Serving: 100gCalories: 91kcalCarbohydrates: 9.8gProtein: 5.9gFat: 3.1g