- 600 g Potato
- 1 can Corn
- 1 can Red beans
- Paprika powder, chilli, salt, nutmeg
- 0,125 L Milk, possibly a little more
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Drain the corn and beans and set aside
- Heat the milk in a saucepan
- Boil the potatoes with a little nutmeg and salt in the cooking water and press them through a potato press (you can also use a mixer with a "whisk")
- Add milk and stir to a pulp, if necessary add a little milk.
- Add the butter and stir until it has dissolved.
- Add corn, red beans and spices and season to taste. Done;) I made fish fingers for it. But also goes very well with meatballs, schnitzel and green spelled pancakes.
- Tip 1: Depending on how spicy you like it, you can also cut a chilli pepper into small pieces and fold it in.
- Tip 2: If you like it even more hearty, you can steam one or two onions until translucent and fold them in
- Tip 3: The puree goes very well with breaded fish and meat, but also with green spelled pancakes. I am always ready for further suggestions;)
Serving: 100gCalories: 371kcalCarbohydrates: 0.3gProtein: 0.3gFat: 41.6g