Mashed potatoes / mashed potatoes
- 10 piece Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Homemade vegetable broth / paste
- 400 ml Filtered water
- Grated nutmeg
- 1 piece Leeks
- 200 ml Almond milk
- 1 handful Cheshew nuts
- Salt and pepper a.d.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 Suck Bockwurst
- Peel, wash, cut and cook the potatoes in the water, I do that in a pressure cooker. Then I pour some of the water into a vessel and mash the potatoes, season with homemade vegetable paste or salt and season with nutmeg.
- Wash the leek / leek well and cut to the desired size, cook in a little water. In the meantime, put the almond milk in a blender, add the nuts and mix until creamy, add the leek vegetables and season with some of the spices you want and fold in the butter to round it off.
- I halved the sausage and placed it on the cooked vegetables for about 10 minutes to warm them up.
- Now arrange the pre-warmed plates, fill up the mashed potatoes and pour the leek / leek vegetables on top and serve the sausage pieces on top - bon appetit