- 8 small Herring fillets
- 1 piece Fresh onion
- 5 small Pickled cucumber pickled
- 1 cups Liquid cream
- 1 cups Creme fraiche Cheese
- Black pepper from the mill
- 1 bunch Chopped parsley
- 1 bunch Cucumber water
- Rinse the matjes and dab them with paper towels. Mix the cream, creme fraîche and a little cucumber water in a bowl. The usual cups always contain 200 grams. Cut the onion into half rings, dice the cucumber. Mix with the cream sauce. Likewise parsley and pepper to taste.
- Put the matjes in it and let it steep in the fridge overnight. Possibly add a little salt to the sauce the next day. Then enjoy. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 156kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 10.4gFat: 12.2g