- 1 kg Ground beef
- 2 small Fresh shallots
- 1 medium sized Clove of garlic
- 0,5 tsp Harissa powder
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 0,5 tsp Freshly chopped thyme
- 0,5 tsp Dried marjoram
- 1 Egg
- 3 piece Dried apricots
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 800 g Chopped tomatoes (can)
- Sweet paprika powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Peel the shallot and cut into fine cubes, peel off the garlic clove and press through a garlic press. Knead both with the minced beef, harissa, egg, thyme, marjoram, 1/2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl Shape meatballs. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the meatballs on both sides.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (fan oven 180 degrees). Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake the meatballs in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel off the second shallot and cut into fine cubes. Cut the apricots into small pieces. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan and lightly sauté the shallot cubes in it. Add the apricots and tomatoes, all with 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, paprika powder, salt season with pepper and simmer over a low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Take the meatballs out of the oven and add the leakage to the sauce. Arrange everything together on plates and serve, with rice.
Serving: 100gCalories: 212kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 16.5gFat: 14.6g