- 400 g Mixed minced meat
- 0,5 piece Bun
- 1 piece Egg (size M)
- Zest of half an untreated lemon
- 1 handful Parsley leaves
- Salt, pepper and vegetable stock powder to taste
- 0,5 piece Onion
- 1 piece Clove of garlic
- 30 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Wheat flour
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 100 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s Express Rice Risi Bisi
- Roughly chop the parsley. Soak the rolls in water and then squeeze them out well. Mix the minced meat, rolls, egg, lemon zest and half of the parsley, season with salt and pepper and knead into a meat dough. Then form dumplings with damp hands.
- Bring the water to the boil in a saucepan and season with stock powder. Pour the dumplings into the boiling broth and let stand over low heat for about 15–20 minutes.
- In the meantime, dice the onion and garlic and sauté in a saucepan with butter. Sprinkle everything with flour and stir until smooth. Now pour in 300 ml of the broth from the bowls and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in capers and crème fraîche and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat Uncle Ben’s Express Rice Risi Bisi according to the instructions on the packet and serve with the Königsberger Klopsen and the sauce. Sprinkle everything with the remaining parsley.
- Tip 5: The smaller the dumplings, the shorter the cooking time.
Serving: 100gCalories: 392kcalCarbohydrates: 22.8gProtein: 4gFat: 31.8g