- 2 Discs Neck roast cooked
- 3 size Jacket potatoes
- 1 size Diced onion
- 1 size Chopped garlic clove
- 1 piece Chili pepper finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Chopped parsley until smooth
- Himalayan salt
- 3 tablespoon Virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoon Dark balsamic vinegar
- I still had a roast from the neck and didn't want to freeze it again forever. So I thought of this salad for today as a Saturday meal. Now everything is plastered.
- Peel the freshly cooked jacket potatoes and let them cool. Then cut as desired and put in a bowl. Top with onion, garlic, red chilli, salt to taste and herbs.
- Finally, add the finely diced meat. Now drizzle everything mixed with oil and balsamic vinegar. Then mix all the ingredients together well. Let it steep for 1 hour. Then enjoy. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 1.7gFat: 5.1g