Mediterranean style goulash
- 1 Red peppers
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 600 g Beef goulash
- Olive oil to taste
- Herbs of Provence dried to taste
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
- Paprika powder, sugar to taste
- 1 kl. Can Tomato paste
- 100 ml Dry red wine
- 600 ml Vegetable stock
- 500 g Potatoes (triplets)
- 1 branch Rosemary from our own garden
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Gourmet pepper to taste
- Wash the bell peppers, cut in half, remove the seeds and cut into large cubes. Peel the carrots and slice them into fine thin slices. Take a saucepan and heat olive oil in it. Then add the goulash and fry briefly. Add paprika & carrot vegetables, fry with.
- Wash the tomatoes & zucchini and roughly dice both. Next add these ingredients and let them continue to fry. Stir every now and then. Then season with herbs from Provence, salt, gourmet pepper, paprika powder and the sugar, season to taste.
- Next, add tomato paste. Stir in and let roast briefly. Then deglaze with red wine and let it boil down a little. Pour in the vegetable stock, close with a lid and simmer for about 45 minutes. Season again and season if necessary.
- Rinse triplets with water and place in a bowl. In another small bowl, add olive oil, salt and gourmet pepper. Strip off some of the rosemary (needles) and add it. Mix everything together and pour over the triplets.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees top / bottom heat. Take a baking sheet, line it with parchment paper and spread the marinated triplets on top. Place on the middle shelf and bake / cook for about 30 minutes. Turn once halfway through.
- When everything is done, deep or shallow as everyone may take and give on. Serve immediately.