- 1 piece Egg
- 50 g Cornflakes
- 2 piece Chicken breasts (approx. 180 g each)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 30 g Flour
- 4 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 1 piece Avocado
- 2 piece Tomatoes
- 1 piece Small red onion
- 0,5 handful Mint leaves
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s Mexican Express Rice
- Beat the egg in a bowl until smooth. Press the cornflakes lightly with your hands in another bowl. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and turn in the flour. Then pull the breasts through the egg, drain them, turn them in the cornflakes and bread them. Press everything down well.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan and fry the breasts over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes. Turn more often.
- In the meantime, dice the avocado and tomatoes. Peel the onion and cut into rings. Mix the avocado, tomatoes, onions and mint with the olive oil and lime juice and season with salt.
- Heat Uncle Ben’s Mexican Express Rice according to the instructions on the package and serve with the tomato and avocado salad and the crispy chicken breast.
- Tip 5: If you like, you can sprinkle everything with freshly cut chilli.
Serving: 100gCalories: 700kcalCarbohydrates: 26.8gProtein: 3gFat: 65.5g