- 0,5 bunch Spring onions
- 1 Can Corn
- 0,5 bunch Parsley
- 500 g Mixed minced meat
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 300 ml Tomato juice (e.g. homemade tomato sauce / flavored juice)
- Pepper from the grinder
- 1 pack Giant clam noodles (or small dumplings)
- Clean the spring onions and cut into rings. Drain the corn over a sieve. Wash the parsley, shake dry and finely chop the leaves.
- Fry the minced meat in the hot oil until crumbly. Add spring onions and fry briefly. Deglaze with tomato juice and add the corn. Let everything cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta or small dumplings in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet and drain.
- Add noodles or dumplings to the minced meat pan on the plates. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Serving: 100gCalories: 231kcalCarbohydrates: 1.6gProtein: 0.7gFat: 25.1g