- 3 Eggs
- 1 packet Baking powder
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 200 Milliliters Sunflower oil
- 250 g Butter
- 200 g Sugar
- 500 g Flour
- 1 Glass Peach jam
- 1 Packs Desiccated coconut
- Mix the eggs, baking powder, vanilla sugar, sugar, flour, oil and butter in a mixing bowl and use a mixer to form a smooth dough.
- Form table tennis balls-sized balls between both hands and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper with a little space between them.
- Bake at 200 degrees top and bottom heat for about 10 minutes.
- After the dough has been completely baked, let the balls cool down. Then roll each ball in the jam and then in the coconut flakes. Good Appetite!
Serving: 100gCalories: 58kcalCarbohydrates: 13.8gProtein: 0.5g