For the dressing:
- 100 g Prawns, peeled, (approx. 14 - 16 cm), frozen
- 5 tbsp King Creole Sauce
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 2 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
- 1 tsp Chipotle pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- Almonds, coarsely ground
- Chili peppers, red, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp Celery leaves, fresh or frozen
- 2 Lime sections
- Flowers and leaves
- Clean the mushroom, cap the lower end with the substrate-mycelium mixture and fillet lengthways into thin slices.
- Spread a quarter of the dressing on two serving bowls. Place the fillets on top. Drizzle with the rest of the dressing. Halve the thawed prawns lengthways and remove the brown intestines on the upper body. Steam the prawns in the sieve until they turn / are pink (do not steam too long, otherwise they will become strawy). Spread on the serving bowls, garnish, serve and enjoy.
- There are usually 3 mushrooms in a 500 g package. 1 mushroom is enough as a starter. Served with toasted baguette, it is a main meal with 2 mushrooms. More information about the "brown herb mushroom" can be found at Wikipedia.
- King Creole sauce, see: Sauce "King Creole"