for the salad:
- 350 up to 400 g Farfale (butterfly noodles)
- 6 Piece Dried tomatoes in oil
- 200 g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Piece Mozzarella or 20 mini mozzarella
- 2 Hands full Arugula
- 2 tbsp Pine nuts
for the dressing:
- 150 g Sieved tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Balsamic or balsamic crema
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- In the meantime, prepare the dressing. - Mix the tomato, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar together well. - Drain the sun-dried tomatoes a little and cut into fine strips. Pour into the dressing.
- Rinse the pasta and add to the marinade. Let something go.
- In the meantime, wash the cherry tomatoes and cut in half - cut or pluck the mozzarella into small pieces. If minis are used, cut in half - Wash and clean the rocket and remove the long stalks. If necessary cut into pieces - Roast the pine nuts in a pan without fat.
- Just before serving, add the tomatoes, mozzarella and rocket to the pasta. Season again heartily. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
- Note about the ingredients: I only made the recipe for 2 people today.
Serving: 100gCalories: 288kcalCarbohydrates: 3.7gProtein: 12gFat: 25.4g