- 1 kg Potatoes
- 2 piece Carrots
- 1 piece Leek
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 liter Vegetable broth
- 200 ml Cream
- 100 g Crabs
- 2 piece Spring onions
- Salt, pepper & nutmeg
- Clarified butter
- Peel the potatoes, carrots and onions and cut into cubes. Clean and wash the leek and cut into rings. I don't use the green part of the leek, otherwise the soup will be very dark.
- Heat the butter lard in a large saucepan and sweat the onion cubes in it over medium heat until translucent. Add the rest of the vegetables and sauté over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the broth and cook the vegetables until soft in 20 minutes.
- Add the cream, bring to the boil briefly and puree with a hand blender. Season to taste with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Wash and clean the spring onions and cut diagonally into fine rolls. Heat the butter in a pan and toss the spring onions in it. Add the crabs and heat.
- Pour the soup into deep plates and add the crab and spring onion mixture.
Serving: 100gCalories: 70kcalCarbohydrates: 7.3gProtein: 1.9gFat: 3.6g