- 2 Camenbert (a 250 g)
- 60 g Room temperature butter
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Onion for decoration
- Salt pepper
- Ground caraway seeds
- Paprika powder, noble sweet
- Chop the camembert into small cubes.
- Cut the butter into pieces.
- Peel and finely dice an onion.
- Mix the camembert and butter with a fork until smooth.
- Add the onion cubes and season with salt, pepper, caraway seeds and paprika.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Peel the red onion and cut into fine rings.
- Garnish the obazda with onion rings and dust with paprika powder.
- Fresh pretzels taste good with them.