One Pot Pasta - Turkey
- Rapeseed oil to taste
- 600 g Turkey goulash
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
- 1 Shallot
- 150 g Mushrooms brown
- 1 Zucchini
- 200 gr Pasta (rigate)
- 0,5 liter Water
- 390 g Chunky tomatoes (seasoned)
- 2 tsp Vegetable broth - powder
- 40 g Grated Parmesan
- 450 g Spinach chopped frozen
- Take a saucepan and add rapeseed oil, heat. Cut the turkey goulash into smaller pieces if necessary. Then add these and fry them briefly. Season with salt and gourmet pepper. Peel the shallot and finely chop it in a lightning chopper. Add together with the chopped shallots, zucchini pieces & mushroom slices / pieces and fry.
- Add pasta (rigate), stir, then fold in chunky tomatoes. Deglaze with water and add the * vegetable stock powder. Then season with salt and gourmet pepper and simmer for a few minutes. Then add the thawed spinach, stir and add the Parmesan. Stir again and serve in deep plates.