- 150 g Vineyard peach
- 2 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 1 whole Red pepper (pointed)
- 10 g Fresh ginger
- 0,25 whole Lemon peel grated from one
- 130 Size Soft dried apricots
- 1 pole Spring onion
- 1 Teaspoon. Freshly chopped thyme + rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon. Harissa spice
- 1 small pod Fresh red chilli without seeds
- 1 Teaspoon. Brown sugar
- 200 Milliliters Red wine (Medinet Rouge) approx
- 2 Tablespoon Raspberry balsamic vinegar (old)
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
The snippets work
- Peel the onions and slice them into very thin slices. So did the garlic. Peel the pepper and cut it into small cubes. Cut the apricots into tiny cubes in the same way. Cut the peach into small pieces.
- Place a saucepan on the stove, heat it, briefly toast the chopped herbs until the scent arises. Caramelize the brown sugar, then add the peach and onions, stir well. Gradually stir in the apricots, add the liquids, grate the ginger, reduce the temperature. Let everything good simmer gently for 20 minutes with the lid closed.
- Prepare two glasses that have been rinsed with hot water. Season to taste, if you like a bit spicy, sprinkle with Ceyenne pepper. So that was the third gift, now a fourth is coming.
Serving: 100gCalories: 88kcalFat: 10g