- 80 g Flour
- 50 g Oatmeal flour
- 150 ml Milk 3.5 L-Free
- 150 ml Alpro vanilla almond
- 2 Pc. Eggs
- 40 G Blueberries fresh
- 80 G Natural yoghurt 3.8 L-Free
- Mix the oatmeal into flour
- Now put the remaining ingredients in the mixer with flour, milk, Alpro Mich, eggs and mix everything well.
- In a normal large pancake, 4 pieces come out. (I do not use oil or the like, I use a Tefal pan)
- Mix the blueberries and yogurt into the sauce.
- Place the pancakes on a plate, spread the sauce, put another pancake on top, spread and roll up. Garnish the plate
- Enjoy your meal