- 400 g Wheat flour type 405
- 1 packet Dry yeast
- 1,5 tsp Salt
- 25 g Baking malt (can be omitted)
- 320 ml Water
- Mix all ingredients to a sticky / mushy dough without any pockets of flour. Seal the bowl with the dough with cling film and put the dough in the refrigerator for 12 hours. When choosing the bowl, please keep in mind that the dough takes up about 2.5 times its volume.
After the 12 hours
- The dough should now have risen to a bubbly dough. Then you mottled the work surface and let the dough flow out of the bowl. I help this by working with a dough scraper / dough card. IMPORTANT: DO NOT KNOW THE DOUGH ANY MORE! Divide the dough into 3 baguettes and shape, then distribute on a baking sheet / baguette tray.
Bake the baguette
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees upper and lower heat with a bowl of water. Bake the baguette for about 20 minutes.
- This baguette is the easiest and tastiest recipe I've ever baked so far. Even if the shape of the baguette isn't that great anymore. After placing it on the baking sheet it looks like it will be nice again when baking. It is only important that the dough is no longer moved or kneaded a lot.