- 250 g Pasta
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 25 g Ham cubes
- 500 g Frozen creamed spinach
- 200 g Gorgonzola
- 50 g Pine nuts
- Cook the pasta in salted water until aldente.
- Peel the onion and garlic, dice them finely and sauté in the oil until translucent, add the ham cubes and fry them, now add the spinach and slowly defrost over a moderate heat, add the gorgonzola, let it melt, and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg to taste.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan, stirring constantly.
- Drain the pasta in a sieve, arrange on pasta plates, pour the spinach-gorgonzola sauce over it, sprinkle with the pine nuts and serve.
Serving: 100gCalories: 271kcalCarbohydrates: 14.6gProtein: 12.8gFat: 18g