- 250 g Dark couverture
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 80 g Roasted, salted, finely chopped peanuts
- 400 g Cream
- 2 Pck. Cream stiffener
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk (milkmaid)
- 200 g Peanut butter
- 70 g Roasted peanuts, salted, roughly chopped
- 2 Have silicone mats with 6 hemispheres each ready. (Other shapes such as muffins, tartlets or mini brioche are also possible, only then are they not "bombs" ...) Melt the couverture and coconut oil over a water bath that is not too hot and fold in the finely chopped peanuts. Remove from the water bath and let it cool down a little and become "tough".
- When the mass begins to tighten slightly, rub the individual hollows with them and let them set.
- Whip the cream with the whipped cream until stiff. Whip the sweetened condensed milk with the peanut butter until creamy and, in several steps, fold in the cream and finally the coarsely chopped peanuts. When the casing has solidified, fill the wells to the brim with the mass and place the mats on a smooth surface in the freezer for 4 - 5 hours. Let any remaining residue freeze in a separate container.
- For consumption, remove the number of hemispheres required from the mat 15 minutes before serving. Serving then as the mood takes you.