- 150 g Penne rigate, dried pipe noodles
- 750 ml Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Mustard medium hot
- 3 tsp Tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar, red
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 piece Egg yolk
- 6 tbsp Rapeseed oil (6 spoons or more)
- 1 pinch Mill pepper
- 1 pinch Mill salt
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 tbsp Whole milk yogurt
- 80 g Peas + carrots, frozen
- 80 g Turkey cold cuts, striped
- 80 g Ham cubes
- 6 piece Cherry tomatoes (to halve)
- 2 stem Fennel green, fresh
- 2 Tufts Chilli threads spice
- Pre-cook the dry noodles Penne Rigate in salted water for 5 minutes aldente. Then mix the mayonnaise in the blender jar with the electric hand blender and slowly mix up on the side wall while adding oil. If you like, you can also add yogurt spoonfuls. Measure the other additions (vegetables, meat, sausage, spices, etc.) and cut them to size if necessary and place them on a plate ready.
Penne pasta salad:
- Mix the cooked noodles with the vegetables, the meat and the spices, as well as the salad mayonnaise in the mixing bowl and pour into a suitable bowl. Chill in the refrigerator. For serving, cover with the topping things and serve.
- For lunch as a (filling) side dish, suitable for most barbecue items or as a pasta salad in between.
Serving: 100gCalories: 17kcalCarbohydrates: 1.1gProtein: 1gFat: 0.9g