- 150 g Shortbread
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 pinch Cinammon
- 1 tbsp Black pepper from the mill
- 60 g Melted butter
- 400 g Cream cheese preparation full fat level
- 400 g Cream cheese preparation, half-fat level
- 200 g Sour cream
- 200 g Sugar
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 1 packet Cream stiffener
- 200 g Chocolate white
- 0,5 bunch Mint
- 0,5 Lemon
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 Egg Whites
- For "White Trash" grease five serving rings (6 cm). Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Put the biscuits in a freezer bag and roll them into crumbs with a rolling pin, then mix with the brown sugar, pepper, cinnamon and butter to a crumbly mass (preferably with a fork) - place in the bottom of the serving rings. Press firmly with a spoon or your fingers.
- For the filling, mix the cream cheese (full-fat setting), 300 g cream cheese (half-fat setting), sour cream, 200 g sugar, vanilla pulp, eggs and custard powder with the mixer until smooth, but do not whip until airy.
- Carefully pour the filling onto the dough base. Bake the cakes for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in the oven with the door open. Put in a cool place.
- For the white chocolate mousse, beat the cream with the powdered sugar and the cream stiffener. Refrigerate.
- Melt the white chocolate in a saucepan over very gentle heat, remove from the heat, stir in the remaining cream cheese until everything is mixed. Fold the chocolate cream into the cream and spread everything on the cold cheeseakes, cool again for a few hours.
- For the granita, wash the peppermint and squeeze the lemon. Heat 300 ml water and 50 g sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Put the peppermint in a saucepan and pour the hot sugar water over it. Let it steep for 20 minutes, skim off the peppermint and add the lemon juice.
- Transfer to a shallow bowl and cover with cling film. Place in the freezer and stir with a fork every 60 minutes.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and after about 2 hours of cooling, fold them into the granita spoon by spoon. Put back in the freezer and stir regularly until the granita is frozen through.
- Lift the cakes out of the serving rings and serve with the granita and a peppermint leaf.