- 2 piece Chilli red fresh hands full
- 400 Milliliters Water
- 250 Milliliters Dry red wine
- 100 Milliliters Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- Seasoned Salt
- 1 size Chopped onion
- 4 size Garlic cloves
- 2 size Screw jars
- This is how I use my own recipe to make my own chilies durable. They last forever in the refrigerator and are versatile. Of course, this works just as well with purchased chilies.
- Rinse the chillies. Then prick something all around with a needle. Spread finely chopped onion and garlic in the germ-free cleaned glasses. Then come the chillies.
- Boil a brew from the remaining ingredients and season well with the herb salt. After 20 minutes of cooking, take the pot off the stove and let everything cool down a little so that the glasses don't burst.
- Then pour the brew into the glasses. Until just below the edge. Screw it on tightly immediately and turn it upside down. Let stand until everything has cooled down. They are then sealed airtight. Then put in the refrigerator. After about 2 weeks you can eat the chillies nicely.
- Enjoy your meal.
Serving: 100gCalories: 94kcalCarbohydrates: 17.1gProtein: 3.6gFat: 0.2g