- 200 g Wheat flour 405
- 250 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Salt, sugar, gourmet pepper to taste
- 4 tsp Clarified butter
- 2 Discs Cooked ham
- 50 g Salami to taste
- 1 Bag (25 g) Mozzarella (rub yourself)
- 150 g Gouda in one piece
- 1 pack Chunky tomatoes
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 3 tsp Roast - olive
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Put wheat flour, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl / food processor and stir everything together or leave. Then season with salt and gourmet pepper to taste, stir. Now cover with foil and let stand / swell for about 20 minutes.
- Cut open the package and place the chunky tomatoes in a colander, place a bowl underneath and allow to drain. Then season the whole thing with oregano, salt, sugar and gourmet pepper to taste. Stir in the roast olive.
Roast & toppings
- Take a pan and heat the clarified butter in it. Now bake 4 pancakes one after the other until golden brown. Then brush with the tomato sauce and top two (2) pancakes with the cooked ham & grated mozzarella. Roll them up tightly and cut into four (4) pieces.
- Now brush the two other pancakes with the tomato sauce and top with the salami & grated mozzarella. Roll up tightly and cut into four (4) pieces here as well. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top / bottom heat.
- Grease a baking dish (mine was round) and place / spread the cut pieces in it. Add the rest of the tomato sauce and sprinkle with the Gouda in one piece (grate beforehand). Baked in the oven for about 25 minutes. Later transfer to flat plates and serve.