- 1 kg Pointed cabbage fresh
- Salt water
- 125 g Ger. Bacon
- 1 Big onion
- 1 cups Cream 10% fat
- 40 g Noble mushroom cheese
- 3 tbsp Cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Cream cheese with herbs
- 300 ml Uht whole milk, 3.5%
- Pepper a.d. Possibly a little salt and nutmeg mill
- 500 g Prepare the tagliatelle frozen counter according to the instructions
- 2 tbsp Chopped parsley
- Remove the outer leaves from the pointed cabbage, remove the stalk and cut into fine strips. In a large saucepan with a little salted water, simmer the pointed cabbage until firm to the bite and season with grated nutmeg, amount to taste.
- Remove the leaves from the onion and cut into fine cubes. Roast in a little fat and add the bacon.
- Heat the milk and add all the cheeses. Watch out, it burns quickly !! Spice up.
- Free the pointed cabbage from the salted water and mix with the tagliatelle and mix in the sauce with the bacon and onions so that everything can soak up nicely with the sauce. Serve on preheated plates and sprinkle with parsley. Bon Appetit. It is worth it!!!!!!!!!!
Serving: 100gCalories: 64kcalCarbohydrates: 2.8gProtein: 3.9gFat: 4g