The pollack fillet
- 6 Discs Pollack fillet
- Black pepper from the mill
- 6 tablespoon Sunflower oil
- 6 teaspoon Freshly squeezed lemon juice
The pepper sauce
- Bell peppers (red, yellow, green)
- 1 size Chopped onion
- 2 size Garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- 2 piece Chili pepper finely chopped
- 100 Milliliters Red wine (high quality)
- 100 g Tomato paste concentrated three times
- 1 size Fresh tomato
- 8 medium sized Jacket potatoes
- 8 Discs Black Forest ham
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Drizzle the saithe with lemon juice on one side and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Let it steep for 10-15 minutes. Drain on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and drizzle with oil. In the preheated oven on the middle rail at 180 ° upper u. Fry bottom heat for 15 minutes.
- Core the peppers and cut out the stalks of the tomatoes. Rinse and cut everything into strips. For the sauce, sauté the onion, pitted and finely chopped chilli and garlic in hot oil. Add the vegetables, season with salt and mix everything together with the herbs.
- Pour the wine and bring to the boil once. Stir in tomato paste and season again to taste. When everything is bubbling a bit, put the lid on and turn off the stove. Let it steep for 10-15 minutes. I wanted the vegetables to be firm to the bite.
- Wrap the cooked and peeled potatoes with a slice of ham each. Fry brown on both sides in a pan with hot butter. The side where the ham is folded up first. Then it doesn't fall off when you turn around.
- Finally, put everything garnished as desired on a plate. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 119kcalCarbohydrates: 12.3gProtein: 4.3gFat: 5.5g