- 6 Eggs (M)
- 500 g Sugar
- 500 g Ground hazelnuts
- 100 g Lemon pudding, finely diced
- 100 g Orangate, finely diced
- 1,5 tsp Cinnamon
- 500 g Potatoes, cooked the day before
- 3 packet Baking powder
- 450 g Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder de-oiled, no instant
- Small wafers
- Couverture at will
- Grate potatoes. Mix all dry ingredients well. Then add the eggs and work everything through well with the dough hook of the food processor or mixer. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C top and bottom heat.
- Cover the sheet with baking paper, distribute the wafers on top and place the dough on top with two teaspoons (it's better with moistened hands). Caution, the dough will rise well, so leave some space. Now bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. take out, let cool down.
- Brush with light or dark couverture as you wish, or just leave it as it is. We like them because they stay soft and fresh for a long time.