Potato - puree - casserole
- 1 kg Potatoes
- 200 g Homemade cream cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 500 g Mixed minced meat
- 1 Shallot
- 3 Garlic cloves
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
- Rosemary dried to taste
- 400 g Chunky tomatoes
- 2 Pinches Raw cane sugar
- Leftovers from small tomatoes
- 200 g Grated cheese
- Peel, wash and chop the potatoes. Then put on water, do not add sliced potatoes and bring to the boil, cook for about 20 minutes. Then pour off and mash with a tamper. Add the cream cheese, stir and season with salt and nutmeg. Put aside.
- Take a pan and pour the mixed minced meat into it. Then fry until it is lightly brown. In the meantime, peel the shallot and the garlic cloves. Put in a lightning chopper and chop finely.
- Add and season with salt, gourmet pepper and rosemary, stir. Then add the chunky tomatoes and stir again. Wash the remaining small tomatoes, cut in half and also add. Let fry / cook for a few more minutes.
- Now take a baking dish and grease it. Pour the contents of the pan into the baking dish and distribute everything evenly. Then put some of the grated cheese on top. Spread the reserved mashed potatoes evenly on top.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° degrees top / bottom heat. Put the rest of the grated cheese on top and then put everything in the preheated oven. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the cheese has taken on a light color.
- After gratinating, remove the baking time and place on several flat plates, serve and enjoy immediately.