- 2 size Jacket potatoes
- 100 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- 4 tablespoon Low fat milk
- 1 size Garlic cloves pressed
- 0,5 bunch Fresh smooth parsley
- 2 piece Basil tips
- Himalayan salt
- Chilli (cayenne pepper) own production
- 4 Discs Spicy cheese for gratinating
- 4 piece Sheep cheese cubes
- 150 g Cooked shrimp - delicatessen
- Cook the jacket potatoes and let them cool down. Cut in half and hollow out. Place on a sheet covered with aluminum foil. Then crush the hollowed out in a container. Add creme fraiche and stir everything together with milk until thick.
- Add the chopped herbs, garlic, salt and cayenne to taste. Finally, mix the prawns in it. Then fill everything in the potatoes. Put cheese slices on top and sheep cheese cut into cubes. Sprinkle with a little cayenne and at 180 ° top and bottom. Bake the bottom heat in an oven or oven for 15 minutes.
- Then put it on a plate and enjoy it with a salad of your choice. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 16.8gProtein: 3.2gFat: 2.5g