Prawns with sweet chili sauce:
- 200 g Frozen prawns / 32 pieces *)
- 70 g Sweet chili sauce
- 400 g 1 broccoli / cleaned
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 2 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 1 big pinch Freshly grated nutmeg
- 200 g Potatoes / peeled
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Whole caraway seeds
- 4 tbsp Finely chopped parsley
- 2 Discs Lemon
- 2 piece Radish
- Let the prawns thaw overnight in the refrigerator and pat dry later with kitchen paper. To serve, heat briefly (approx. 1 minute) in the microwave. *) 1 prawn wreath, cooked, partially peeled, with a tail segment, without a head, deveined, glazed, frozen and with a separate sweet chilli sauce (70 g).
- Divide the broccoli into florets. Generously remove the woody bark from the stalk and cut the remaining stalk into small slices. Bring a saucepan of salted water (2 teaspoons of salt) to the boil, first add the small slices and after 5 minutes add the broccoli florets. Let everything boil for approx. 4 - 5 minutes, drain into a kitchen sieve, rinse in cold water and return to the hot saucepan. Season with coarse sea salt from the mill (2 big pinches), colored pepper from the mill (2 big pinches) and freshly grated nutmeg (1 big pinch).
- Peel, wash and roughly dice the potatoes. Cook the potato cubes in salted water (1 teaspoon salt) with ground turmeric (1 teaspoon) and whole caraway (1 teaspoon) for about 20 minutes, drain through a kitchen sieve, return to the hot saucepan and toss with the finely chopped parsley (4 tablespoons) .
- Serve prawns with sweet chili sauce, broccoli and parsley potatoes, each garnished with a lemon wedge and a radish.