Pizza soup is easy to make in the Thermomix with the right recipe. Here you will find tips and tricks to make your pizza soup taste even better.
How to make pizza soup in the Thermomix
For 3 people you need 250-300g minced meat, 1 onion, 1 tin of mushrooms and corn, peppers, 1/2 cup of cream, 1 packet of tomato passata, 400g of vegetable stock, some olive oil, garlic to taste, 100g of cream, processed cheese, and herbs to your taste. We recommend salt, pepper, and oregano.
- First, halve the onions and put them in the mixing bowl.
- Then cut the peppers into pieces and add them and the garlic to the pot as well.
- Now you have to hack at level 5 for about 5 seconds. Then push the mass down a little with a spatula.
- Now fry the minced meat together with the oil, the mushrooms, and the corn. To do this, put everything in the blender and fry for 6 minutes at 100°C or level 2.
- Everything else is easy: Now throw the remaining ingredients into the pot and let everything cook for 20 minutes at 100°C on levels 2-3.
- Then your pizza soup is ready.
With these tips, your pizza soup will taste even better
Of course, you have to experiment a little with the recipe to find your taste 100 percent. Not everyone likes mushrooms or corn, so we’ll show you a few possible alternatives.
- You could also use gyros instead of minced meat. However, we then recommend that you swap out the mushrooms and corn and just use a little more onion instead.
- A kind of Hawaiian pizza soup is also possible: just add some pineapple and ham.
- In principle, you can choose any pizza recipe you like and use the ingredients to make your pizza soup.
By the way: The soup tastes best when it is prepared the night before. Then it can steep overnight and the next day it has a stronger taste.
- To warm up, simply use your Thermomix again.
In our next article, we will show you what else you can do with the Thermomix TM5. There we test the device extensively and show you interesting pages to supplement your device.