- 1 piece Radicchio Rosso di Chioggia (approx. 500g)
- 500 g Bigoli (or ribbon noodles)
- 50 g Chopped walnuts
- 30 g Sultanas
- Olive oil
- Quarter the radicchio and cut out the stalk. Halve the radicchio quarters again and cut into strips approx. 1 cm wide.
- Place the bigoli in lightly salted water and cook for 12 minutes until al dente.
- Roast the chopped walnuts in a sufficiently large pan in olive oil, then add the sultanas and finally the radicchio and cook everything on a low heat.
- Add a strong dash of cream and bring to the boil briefly.
- Add the drained bigoli to the pan with the radicchio and mix well. Serve.