For the pasta dough:
- 300 g Flour
- 3 Pc. Eggs
- 30 g Semolina
- 1 tsp Salt
For the Duxelles:
- 500 g Mushrooms
- 2 Pc. Big onions
- 2 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 50 g Dried mushrooms
- 4 tbsp Creme fraiche Cheese
For mushroom reduction:
- 300 ml Water
- 1 tsp Food starch
- 3 tbsp Duxelles
For the toppings:
- 3 Pc. King oyster mushrooms
- 50 g Parmesan
- Mix the flour with the semolina and salt in a large bowl. Then add the eggs and knead everything with your hands for about five minutes. Let the finished dough rest in the refrigerator.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in 300 ml of water for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, chop up the mushrooms, onions and garlic in a food processor. Put some oil in a pan and fry the mushroom, onion and garlic mixture over medium heat. Take the soaked mushrooms out of the water and cut them very finely.
- Now add the soaked mushrooms to the pan. The whole thing must be sautéed for 30 minutes over medium heat until all the water in the mushrooms condenses and the mushroom farce has turned dark brown. After 30 minutes, the Duxelles is taken out of the pan and has to cool down first.
- Put the soaking water of the dried mushrooms in a saucepan and boil for half an hour. To finish the duxelles, season the cooled mass with salt, pepper and a little crème fraîche.
- Roll the cooled pasta dough thinly using a pasta machine. Pierce circles in the pastry sheets.
- Place half a teaspoon of the filling in the center of a circle, brush the edge with water and place another circle over it. Finally, press the edges shut with a small fork. Place the finished ravioli on a floured baking sheet and allow to dry.
- For the toppings, cut the king oyster mushrooms into cubes, chop the basil and grate the Parmesan.
- If necessary, bring the half-finished mushroom reduction to the boil again. Mix the cornstarch with a little water until smooth and add to the boiling mushroom water, stirring constantly. Stir in the rest of the duxelles and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Fry the king oyster mushrooms in a little oil.
- In the meantime, let the dried ravioli boil in gently boiling water for about three minutes. To serve, put five ravioli in a bowl, pour a little reduction over them and distribute the toppings on top.