- 1 Bottle (0.33l) Cassis punch
- 1 piece Grapefruit
- 1 piece Lemon
- 4 cl Gin
- 2 sharpen Mint
- Ice cubes
- Fill the 2 glasses well with ice cubes.
- Cut the lemon into small wheels and place on the rim of the 2 glasses.
- Add 2cl gin and 1/2 bottle of BowlUp Cassis (165ml) to each glass.
- Halve the grapefruit and squeeze half a grapefruit into each glass.
- Put the mint on top of the ice for your nose.
- The red grapefruit is finished. A cocktail for friends of the bitter taste and for gin lovers.