- 2 Discs Redfish fillet
- 2 piece Garlic cloves pressed
- 2 piece Onion cut into rings
- Black pepper from the mill
- 2 tablespoon Sunflower oil
- 125 g Butter
- 2 piece Egg yolks, fresh
- 2 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Ground white pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 0,5 bunch Chopped parsley
- 0,5 bunch Chive rings
- 1 kilogram Fresh asparagus
- 1 piece Onion
- We already had fish planned for today. But yesterday the asparagus season began here, which we didn't know. Göga bought straight away from the farmer who was selling from the car on the roadside. Our famous Beelitz asparagus.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the fish on top and rub garlic on one side, sprinkle with salt and pepper, put onion rings on top and drizzle with oil. Then fry everything on the middle rack in the oven at 200 ° top and bottom heat for about 15 minutes. You have to look.
- Cook the peeled asparagus in a saucepan with the onion in a little salted water for about 15-20 minutes until al dente. Then drain the broth and save for something different. The onion gives the asparagus a mild taste. I learned that from my mother.
Preparation of the sauce
- For the sauce, beat the egg yolks with water and lemon in a heated but not boiling water bath until creamy with a whisk. Remove from the water bath and mix in soft butter cut into pieces, herbs and salt, pepper to taste.
Serving: 100gCalories: 123kcalCarbohydrates: 1.7gProtein: 2.3gFat: 12g