- 100 g Arugula
- 1 Organic lime
- 1 tbsp Balsamic cream
- 1 heaped tbsp Bacon cubes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 slices White bread depending on the size
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Grated Edam
- 250 g Chicken breast fillet
- 2 tbsp Mango chutney
- Salt pepper
- 3 Tomatoes
- 100 g Feta with herbs e.g. salakis
- Butter for frying
- Wash tomatoes, lime, rocket and chicken breast and pat dry
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a small saucepan, fry the bacon until crispy, deglaze with the juice of a lime, remove from heat, add balsamic cream and sugar, pepper well, set aside
- Toast white bread, rub in a halved clove of garlic, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over it and sprinkle with the cheese, bake in the oven at 180 C top heat until golden brown.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips, fry briefly in the butter, season with salt and pepper, then add the mango chutney and let it caramelize.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, cut the feta into small pieces and arrange in a circle, leaving space for the rocket in the middle.
- Marinate the rocket in the balsamic dressing and arrange between the tomatoes, add caramelized chicken breast strips. Don't forget the bread in the oven 😉
Serving: 100gCalories: 557kcalCarbohydrates: 27.6gProtein: 0.2gFat: 50.1g