- 4 piece Rouladn
- 2 bunch Spring onion
- 1 medium-sized Red pointed peppers
- 4 medium-sized Mushrooms
- 9 Bacon slices
- Mustard medium hot
- BBQ sauce
- Roast string
- Clarified butter
- 5 piece Tilsiter in slices
- Colorful pepper
- First you clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices. Fry the mushrooms with a little clarified butter over high heat and season them with salt, pepper and nutmeg. I used colored pepper from the mill
- While the mushrooms cool down, pull off the outer skin or peel of the spring onions and cut off the roots. If possible, cut this to the length of the roulade and then cut it lengthwise into fine strips
- Wash the peppers, remove the core, as well as the seeds and the white stripes. This is also cut lengthwise into fine strips
- Brush the roulades with the mustard on both sides. If you like, you can season it to your own taste. I didn't do it because I had already seasoned the mushrooms a little stronger. In addition, the bacon, cheese and BBQ sauce add enough flavor.
- I took two sheets of baking paper as a base. I put the roulades on top, overlapping them. I then distributed the spring onions on these. Then I spread the pepper strips on it. I spread the mushrooms over this topping. Then I covered the whole thing with the bacon and on top of it I put the Tilsiter.
- Now you have to roll up the whole thing carefully and tie it with a roast string. When you have succeeded, brush the roll vigorously with the BBQ sauce. Brush in on the sides as well. So everything was allowed to soak in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours
- After this time I covered a baking sheet with parchment paper, put the huge roulade, or should I say roast roulade, on it. I pushed the tray into the second rail and set the oven to top and bottom heat. I regulated the temperature to around 100 ° C.
- After about 2 hours I had reached a core temperature of about 56 ° C. That was enough for me, so I took the roast out of the oven and cut it open. We had a nice romaine lettuce with it. A nice baguette would have gone with it.
- The whole thing can also be grilled super indirectly
Serving: 100gCalories: 29kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 4.5gFat: 0.7g