- 300 g Saddle of lamb or called lamb salmon
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Red peppers
- 1 Kohlrabi small
- 10 slices Juniper belly or Gelderland bacon
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 4 Fresh ginger slices
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 200 g Pasta; Rigatoni or similar
- 50 ml Cooking cream, or rama 15%
- 3 tsp Curry powder, salt pepper.
- Wash the lamb, dry with crepe, pepper. Or cut diagonally into slices.
- Clean the vegetables, cut into bite-sized pieces, if you like it, you can also use the universal vegetable slicer. Finely dice the Knofi and ginger. Cut 10 slices from the bacon and dice. If there are white bones in it, remove them. Fry the bacon in 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Cook the pasta at the same time. Then first fry the carrot in the bacon, add a little water for about 2 minutes. Then fry the bell pepper for about 2 minutes, followed by the kohlrabi pieces or strips. Check whether the paprika is done, then pour in the cream and the curry powder.
- In a separate pan, fry the lamb slices with 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Mix the drained noodles with the vegetables, season to taste again, if you have, you can take a touch of turmeric, coriander, ginger powder and a little chili powder. Pile on a plate and add the meat.
- Tip 5: I've prepared a special powder with the above spices, so I only need a knife point to season it.