- 2 Mini romaine lettuce
- 4 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
- 8 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Salad herbs
- 1 tsp Mustard medium hot
- 1 tbsp Honey liquid
- 4 tbsp Walnut oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp Pine nuts
- Clean the salad, wash it, shake it dry and cut into thin strips.
- Mix vinegar, water, salad herbs, mustard and honey, fold in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the pine nuts in a hot pan without fat while stirring.
- Fold the marinade into the salad and sprinkle the pine nuts on the salad.
Serving: 100gCalories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3.8gFat: 25.9g