- 600 g Veal
- 8 disc Parma ham
- 3 Pc. Shallot
- 250 ml Veal stock
- 250 ml White wine dry
- 1 kg Potatoes young
- Sage leaves
- Rosemary sprig
- Double cream
- Sea salt
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes in half, spread them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven at about 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Then sweat the shallots in butter and add two sage leaves, sauté them briefly. Pour the whole thing with the veal stock and white wine and let it boil down. Stir in approx. 1 tablespoon of crème double and let simmer briefly. Then pass the sauce through a sieve. Rub the Parmesan into the sauce and use the hand blender to froth the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Salt and pepper the veal a little on both sides and fry in oil for about 1-2 minutes on both sides. Lightly toast two slices of Parma ham and a sage leaf in butter per serving.
- Just before the potatoes are done, grate the Parmesan and spread it in a circle on the baking paper. Bake until golden brown in the oven and then let cool down. Sprinkle the baked potatoes with sea salt and rosemary and drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange the veal on the plate. Place the Parma ham on top of the meat. Pour some Parmesan foam over it and then place the sage leaf on top. Place the rosemary sea salt potatoes next to it and decorate with a Parmesan chip.
Serving: 100gCalories: 126kcalCarbohydrates: 8.9gProtein: 8.2gFat: 5.5g