For the ponzu sauce:
- 100 g Sea salt fine, white
- 2 tbsp Wheat flour
- Rapeseed oil
- 50 g Piedmont hazelnut kernels, roasted
- 4 tbsp Keta salmon caviar
- 100 g Passepierre
- 200 g Sour cream butter
- Togarashi pepper
- Maldon salt flakes
- 2 Pc. Red onions
- 120 ml Sake
- 120 ml Mirin
- 220 ml Soy sauce
- 220 ml Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Pc. Bio lemon zest
- 12 Pc. Chive stalks
- Remove the skin from the salmon fillet and embed it in 100 g of fine sea salt for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, degrease the salmon skin, season with salt, flour and fry it crispy in a moderately hot pan with rapeseed oil. Then degrease on kitchen paper.
- For the ponzu sauce, put lemon zest in a bowl. Let the sake and mirin simmer in a saucepan for a minute until the alcohol has evaporated. Add the sake-mirin mixture to the lemon zest in the bowl and first add the soy sauce and then the lemon juice.
- Wash and clean the passepierre and finely grate the hazelnuts.
- Wash the salmon fillet in standing, cold water and pat dry with a towel.
- Peel the onions and slice them into very thin rings with a vegetable cutter. About half of it, i.e. only the inner little rings, are placed in a small bowl and marinated with four tablespoons of Ponzu sauce.
- Season the salmon fillet on the skin side with togarashi pepper, sprinkle with half of the grated nuts and fry briefly on the seasoned side in a hot pan with rapeseed oil.
- Turn the salmon fillet on its seared side and cut into 0.5 cm thick slices. Place the same number of salmon slices next to each other on the plates and then sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Drain the small onion rings and arrange one ring on each sashimi slice.
- Place a passepierre tip on each slice of sashimi and spread the chives on the salmon.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan until the whey begins to roast. Pour the resulting nut butter over it. Drizzle with the ponzu sauce. Place a piece of salmon skin on each plate on the side and top with caviar.
- Image rights: Wiese Genuss
Serving: 100gCalories: 251kcalCarbohydrates: 7.7gProtein: 3.8gFat: 22.1g