Savoy cabbage stew among each other
- 10 Potatoes, floury
- 100 ml Cream, lukewarm
- Coarse salt to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- 1 piece Butter
Mett - savoy cabbage
- 500 g Mett, seasoned
- 1 medium sized Savoy cabbage
- 0,5 liter Water
- 1,5 tbsp Vegetable paste - vegetable powder
- Take the potatoes, wash them and put them in a saucepan. Fill with water and bring to a boil, about 15 minutes. Then drain / drain. Add the lukewarm cream, coarse salt and nutmeg. Take a pounder and pound. Finally, add the piece of butter, stir and melt, done! Lid on it does not cool down.
Mett / savoy cabbage
- Put the seasoned mince in a saucepan and fry until crumbly without fat. Clean the savoy cabbage and cut into fine strips. Then add and let stew. Deglaze with water, add vegetable paste - vegetable powder and cook for about 10 minutes., Without lid.
- Always turn the whole thing in between. Then switch it down, put the lid on and let it cook for a few more minutes. When the time comes, fold in / mix in the mashed mashed potatoes. Then transfer to deep plates and serve immediately. * Link: vegetable paste - vegetable powder