- 700 g Beef breast (rib)
- 1 greater Marrow bone
- 2 size Chopped onions
- 1,5 liter Water
- 2 teaspoon Caraway seed
- Black pepper from the mill
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 size Freshly peeled potatoes
- 1 smaller Savoy cabbage fresh
- Place the meat and bones in a soup pot. Add the chopped onions and caraway seeds. Pour in the water. Now add salt and pepper to taste. Bring to the boil and then simmer on the lowest level for 105 minutes. After 75 minutes, add the cleaned and chopped savoy cabbage.
- Let simmer for 40 minutes. Now add the potatoes cut as desired and simmer everything for another 15-20 minutes until the end. Remove the meat and bones from the stew. Add the bone marrow and meat, chopped up again.
- Season everything well again with salt, black pepper and nutmeg. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 75kcalCarbohydrates: 4.8gProtein: 5.3gFat: 3.7g