for the rolls
- 4 Piece Pork loin steaks (you can also cut roulades into several parts)
- 2 Sch Raclette cheese
- 4 Sch Kassel cold cuts
- 1 Piece Egg
- 1 tbsp Cream
- Flour and breadcrumbs for breading
- Salt, clarified butter for frying
for the puree
- 400 g Potatoes
- 250 g Celery root
- 100 ml Milk approx
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt, nutmeg
- 2 pcs Small tomatoes for decoration
- Pound the schnitzel flat in a freezer bag or between cling film. (You don't need this with pork roulades, as they are cut very thinly.) Salt a little. Place a slice of Kassel and 1/2 slice of cheese on top. Roll it up tightly and pin it with a wooden stick. Salt the outside a little more.
- Whisk the egg with the cream and a little salt. Now bread the schnitzel rolls first in flour, then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Peel the potatoes and celery and cut into small pieces. Put in a saucepan. Heat the milk and butter for the puree.
- Cook the potatoes and celery with 1 teaspoon of salt for about 20 minutes.
- At the same time, fry the meat rolls in clarified butter in an ovenproof pan until they are nice and brown. Preheat the oven to 160 ° hot air.
- Place the pan in the hot oven for 8 minutes and finish cooking the rolls. Put 2 or more small tomatoes in the pan for decoration.
- The potatoes and celery should now be done. Drain and puree with the warm milk butter mixture. Season with nutmeg. Since the vegetables are in here, you can use the hand blender for it. Then it becomes particularly creamy.
- Now it can be served. Normal eaters can use 2 schnitzel rolls. We had fresh bean salad with it.
- We liked it very much.