- 1 Cup Rice (basmati)
- 1 Pc. Onion, great
- 2 tbsp Vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp Parsley, frozen
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter
- Bring 2.5 cups of water with the vegetable stock to a boil. Then cook the rice in it until there is no more water in the pot.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Heat the clarified butter in a pan and fry the onion in it until it is translucent.
- Add the rice and sauté. Stir in the parsley, season with salt and pepper.
- Bon appetit! (We often have this with fish or fricassee)