- 200 g Wheat flour type 1050
- 120 g Rye flour 997
- 180 ml Warm water
- 0,5 cube Fresh yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Mix both types of flour in a bowl and make a well. Dissolve the yeast in warm water and sugar and place in the well, cover with flour and cover with a cloth. Let it go for 10 minutes, then knead everything well! Cover and let rise for another 45 minutes!
Set the oven to 250 ° top / bottom heat
- Put the roast with the lid in the oven to heat up! Then knead the dough again on a floured work surface! Place bread on baking paper, flour and cut into it!
- Then take the roasting pan out of the oven and put the bread with baking paper in it, put the lid on and bake the bread for 30 minutes!
- After 30 minutes, take the roaster out of the oven, take out the bread and remove the baking paper. Put the bread back in the roasting pan and bake again for approx. 20 minutes without the lid! Then take it out and let it cool down! The bread is ready when you knock the floor and it sounds hollow! 🙂
Serving: 100gCalories: 179kcalCarbohydrates: 36.1gProtein: 6.1gFat: 0.9g