- 3 Floury potatoes
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Starch
- 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 30 g Flour
- First, peel three floury potatoes, quarter them and cook them until they are soft.
- Then put them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Now you have to add the starch, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, egg and the flour and mix everything well.
- The potato mixture is then rolled out so that you can cut out the smileys: You need a piece of baking paper that is sprinkled with flour. You just put the dough on top and sprinkle it with flour again. Then put another layer of parchment paper on the dough and roll it out with a rolling pin. So nothing sticks.
- When the batter is nice and flat, spread round slices with a biscuit tin, glass, or mug. Then only the smiley face is missing: Poke out the eyes with a straw, the mouth again with the curve of a spoon.
- Finally, fry the little treats in hot oil until they are nicely fried. Preparation: approx. 30 min. Frying: approx. 5 min.
Serving: 100gCalories: 332kcalCarbohydrates: 73.2gProtein: 6gFat: 1.1g