- 1 kg Flour
- 600 ml Lukewarm water
- 2 cube Yeast
- 20 g Sugar
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g Salt
- 1 tsp Purple curry
- 4 Pc. Cucumber
- 4 tbsp Cream
- 1 tbsp Lemongrass oil
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp Herb vinegar
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Pr Pepper
- 800 g Salmon without skin and bones
- 4 tbsp Sesame black
- 2 tbsp Purple curry
- 800 g Incense wood
- 2 Pc. Ripe mangoes
- 1 cups Creme fraiche Cheese
- For the bread, put the flour, yeast, water, butter, sugar, salt in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough, either by hand or with a machine.
- Now divide the dough into 2 equal pieces.
- Put one half in an oiled bowl, cover with a towel and place in a warm place.
- Continue kneading the other half with the curry until the curry is well distributed in the dough, then put it aside, also covered.
- The dough must now rest for an hour. The salmon can be smoked while the dough is resting.
- Cut the salmon into 5x5 cm pieces. You need 10 pieces of the cube, ideally they all have the same thickness.
- Now press 5 of the salmon cubes upside down into the sesame seeds, then press the other 5 salmon cubes upside down into the purple curry.
- Next, take a large saucepan and cover the bottom with smoking wood.
- Now take a sieve lined with baking paper and place the first 5 salmon cubes in the sieve.
- The salmon cubes should not be directly next to each other. The sieve is now hung in the pot and should not touch the bottom.
- The pot is now covered with cling film or a lid so that no smoke can escape.
- The pot is placed on the stove on a low setting and smoked for about 10 minutes.
- The salmon should be taken directly from the stove and taken out of the pot, otherwise it will not get a nice brown color.
- Repeat this with the last 5 salmon cubes and use new smoking wood for this.
- The bread dough is now ready and should have doubled in size. The bread is now formed into a ciabatta on a floured work surface.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet with baking paper and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Then take out of the oven and let cool down.
- The cucumbers are now peeled and cut into 4 pieces each.
- Then these pieces are turned into cucumber spaghetti with the spiral cutter.
- These are sprinkled with the 3 tablespoons of salt and then mixed with your hands.
- The cucumbers should now stand for 15 minutes, then they can be drained and squeezed out.
- Mix the oil, the cream, the rice vinegar and the herb vinegar, as well as the salt and pepper, into a dressing and pour over the cucumber.
- Now just peel the mangoes and cut into fine slices. Use the creme fraiche to serve the salmon.